How to Acquire a Firearm Certificate
• Filling in of application forms (Form K). This form can be obtained from any nearest Police Station.
• Lifting of fingerprints from any nearestPolice station.
• Attach a copy of ID card (NRC or Passport).
• Issuance of competency (form P) from any Police Station.
• Submission of Application forms to Central Firearms office at Police Service Headquarters for approval.
• Issuance of the Provisional Firearm Certificate.
• Purchase of a firearm from any Registered/Licensed Firearms dealer
• Issuance of Firearm Certificate from Police Headquarters.
For more Information visit Central Firearms Registry at Police Headquarters. Room 40 ground floor. Telephone +260211253545 Ext: 325